Saturday, May 8, 2010

What a beautiful mess I"m in!!!

This is a picture of my son painting the ceiling in my new sewing room. This was my youngest sons bedroom but he has just bought a new home and moved out a few weeks ago, so I lay claim to his room as it"s so much bigger than the sewing room I already have. Only thing is the wallpaper & border in here are fishing. The wallpaper is flies for fly fishing and the border is fish. Guess what? I"m NOT changing it. Too much of an expense, too much work and besides it is still in good shape, so it stays. I will probably hang so much stuff on the wall it won"t matter anyway!
Cleaning out the old sewing room.

And check out this mess! I"m actually trying to get things organized before I move in the other room. Hopefully by next week I"ll be all moved in my new room so I can finally get stitching again...will post more pics as I move..


1 comment:

  1. Well, good luck. I'm glad I'm not the only one that uses those plastic drawer stacks.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete