Monday, May 3, 2010

CQI Purse contest pictures!

This is a close up view of the front view of the purse I made for the CQI purse contest. I can now blog about it because today the winneres were announced..NO I did not win, but with all the creative talented bunch of girls that made purses it"s no wonder. The winners were all gorgeous and truly deserved to win.

This is the back side of the purse.


Front side of the purse.. I"ve decided that next year I would like to pull some creative "magic" out of my hat and enter the contest again. It"s all fun!


Now for some other news, since my youngest son moved out I have been busy taking over his bedroom. I already have a sewing room but oh his bedroom is SO much bigger. I"ve had the ceiling painted, I need to wash walls and move right in. I"ve been going through my stuff and getting things ready to move in there. My hubby insists that within a very short time that this room won"t be big enough for me either. I"ll post pictures of this "process" shortly!! So stay tuned.....



No comments:

Post a Comment