Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sewing room almost ready

Had to sneak in a picture of my little (ah, I mean big-112 lbs.) helper! This is Bentley, he"s a Choclate Lab and I would love to have 1/2 of his energy.. This is the corner that I will have as much stuff surrounding me as I possibly can. The room is clean, ceiling painted, walls washed and carpet cleaned. Yes a RED carpet, and it"s staying.

This is my "thread tree". It really is a towel holder for the bathroom but now it holds some of my threads.



Sneak peek at some of my organizing, old jewelery parts, charms, faces and large beads.


My lace motifs.
I am actually almost done moving in this room. I must say, my hubby was right, I did manage to fill it up in no time with all my things...ah Heaven....
Next post--All Moved In!!!




2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I loved your towel-tree idea so much, I put a link to this post on my blog. You can see it here: http://needlework.craftgossip.com/organizing-tip-make-a-thread-tree/2010/05/18/. Thanks for the wonderful content you share.

    Denise
    http://needlework.craftgossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "thread trees":) Greetings:)

    ReplyDelete